Aces Weekly is an exclusively onscreen comic art magazine from David Lloyd – the guy who brought you V For Vendetta!
WHAT DO YOU GET?
A subscription of just £1 per week, in any currency, gets fantastic serials and short stories from top talent around the globe coming directly to your tablet, laptop, desktop, or smart tv, in seven-part, seven-week, volumes of up to 200 pages, including Extras! We don’t use the expensive, and antiquated, reproduction and distribution methods that lead print comics to continual price rises. We take full advantage of the open road of cyberspace to put great comics on screen, instead of paper, where they’re brighter, sharper – and cheaper!
Volume One contains:
- VALLEY OF SHADOWS by David Lloyd & Dave Jackson
- RETURN OF THE HUMAN by JC Vaughn & Mark Wheatley
- PROGENITOR by Phil Hester & John McCrea
- PARADISE MECHANISM by David Hitchcock
- SHOOT FOR THE MOON by Alexandre Tefenkgi & Alain Mauricet
- Plus 3 page shorts by Lew Stringer, Carl Critchlow, Mychailo Kazybrid, David Leach, Phil Elliott, Esteban Hernandez & Rory Walker.
- But that was just the beginning! There are now 25 volumes of Aces Weekly, and every one of them can be bought individually from www.acesweekly.co.uk/shop
HOW DO YOU VIEW IT?
Access Aces Weekly from your tablet, laptop, or desktop, anytime you’re connected – by just using your password!
Join us for a bold new venture in onscreen comics entertainment, brought to you by some of the best and brightest storytellers in the world at www.acesweekly.co.uk.
CREATORS AND FORTHCOMING CREATORS
John McCrea, Phil Hester, Mark Wheatley, Jeff Vaughan, David Lloyd, Steve Bissette, Herb Trimpe, Marc Hempel, Yishan Li, Algesiras, David Hitchcock, Carl Critchlow, Dylan Teague, Henry Flint, James Hudnall, Val Mayerik, Hunt Emerson, Roger Langridge, Dave Hine, Shaky Kane, Colleen Doran, Dan Christensen, Kev Hopgood, Ferg Handley, Arvell Jones, Paul Maybury, Kathryn Layno, Benjamin Dickson, Gavin Mitchell, Antonio Bifulco, Giuseppe Rungetti, plus many more!
The brush logo and Aces Weekly are the Trade Marks of David Lloyd and are the subject of applications and registrations in various countries.